dinsdag 2 april 2013

Shoes are boring, wear sneakers!

Hi evereyone, sorry for the long time no see. I was so busy with school and everything I barely had time to take photos.
the other reason why I haven't been posting becouse I was soooo winterdepressed.... the constant rain dripping down the window and freezing cold made it impossible to make some proper photo's with proper clothing... I've basicly been wearing really big sweaters and (don't judge it was REALLY cold) a pair of worn out uggs

but I'm back and it has been kinda sunny, and about 7 degrees. So with my new bought White converse all stars, and a leather jacket I conquered the cold and started making photo's!

So, I paired my white Converse with a pair of basic hollister jeans, a blue tanktop and a leather jacket I baught in new york 2 years ago.





So becouse I have like no shoulders (figuratively speaking) a big jacket is a great way to give yourself a little shoulder shape :P


 Dear diary.......
I don't only keep a blog but also a diary. It's a great way to keep your memories and sort out your feelings. plus becouse of "the vampire diaries" keeping a diary is totaly hot!


 you can buy all these products
1. blue top and jeans both from: Hollister
2. the jacket is not for sale anymore :(
3. Converse All star shoes in every sneaker store near you

do you want to see more looks? 




Please comment, do you want to see more of these looks + some fashion tips, or Would you want me to go back te my old blogging style?

I love you all, I hope you had a great starting of spring

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten