zondag 6 mei 2012

intro

Dear readers,
So... guess what? I've decided to write a blog!
Hooray!
Okay, so for those of you who know me: I'm intrested in fashion, for those of you who dont: now you know.
So I wanted to write a blog about fashion, but not one of the already million blogs there are on earth in wich
someone will comment about gucci's latest fashion show or chanels new makeup line. becouse no one is going to want to read that.....
Instead I tought it would be fun to write about fashion in my own teenage cheery kind of way. talk about affordable fun pret-a-porter things (that doesnt mean that haute cuture is complety scrapped from the list of topics I'm going to discuss)
this blog is going to be intresting for girls (and guys if you like fashion) from middle school to college, but mostly for people in high school.
I'm going to trie to write once every day, but I garantee that it is not going to work since I....
wel i just cant.
but I will at least write once a week and hopefully more.
lets see, is there more boring intro-stuff I've to telll?
...............................................
...............................................
OH, thats right!
if you like this blog (and if you dont like it too) please share it by facebook, twitter, myspace, google+, gossip in school and wathever other way to share things.

XXX
marjolijn

1 opmerking: